The Search For Newlife Angels




Have you ever felt that there were some things that you would like to change about your body if you could?

As a new mother, I have been trying my best to get back into the shape I was in before my pregnancy. I was a model with a flat belly that enabled me to wear the clothes that made me feel great about myself. But since I had my daughter, a lot has changed in how I dress and how I feel about myself. Everything seems to sag now. And there are stretchmarks all over my stomach so even if I have lost all the baby weight, I still won't be able to feel as comfortable with my looks as I have before.

However, there is a way that I can get back the appearance that I once had, and make everything look even better. The Search for Newlife Angels is a contest that the NEWLIFE Aesthetic Plastic Surgery is offering to help candidates receive cosmetic surgery procedures that can change their lives.

The #NewlifeAngelMovement will choose the Top 40 lucky applicants to get a chance to have any cosmetic procedure that they want to be able to reach their beauty and wellness goals. All you have to do is to submit your application here.

The deadline for applications will end on July 30, 2019. So if you plan on joining, you better submit all your details now! This can be your chance of being helped by Newlife's very own Dr. James B. Joaquino who is one of the best plastic surgeons in the country!

Comments